In this episode Chris interviews brain science geek and author Anne Janzer about how to find a sustainable book marketing plan so you can do that one thing you really want to do…write.
Show Note & Links:
1. Three questions you need to answer before you decide on any book marketing strategy.
2. Why sometimes you just have to try something to see if it works and then move on.
3. Why it’s okay not to finish an online course, quit reading a book, or not continue a marketing strategy you’ve invested in.
4. Tips on what to do if your marketing isn’t working.
5. Why discovery strategies (finding new readers for your books) are neglected by most authors, but the key to long-term success.
6. What are the dangers of trying to live from book marketing promotion to book marketing promotion with no long-term plan?
7. Why you need to believe your hard work will pay off in the long run.
Links (click ’em, they’re live):