In this episode, Chris visits with Stephen Campbell, book marketing strategist and popular podcaster at theauthorbiz.com. Don’t forget to take a look at the show notes to get a preview of their interview along with all the links from the episode.
In today’s episode:
- How advances in technology help and hurt indie publishers. Yes, there’s a dark side, but the bright side is more powerful.
- What marketing skill indie authors need to develop the most.
- Learn what a “vintage person” is. You might be one.
- Chris and Stephen discuss the new Universal Book Links (UBL) from Draft2Digital. Is there a downside?
- Why Stephen thinks that every author may not need advanced business skills.
- The love/hate relationship authors have with Amazon from a marketing point of view.
- Stephen’s two smarty pants book marketing tips for all authors.
- You can find Stephen here:
- Info on Chris’ two discounted online classes: The Summer Blowout Sale
We hope you’ll help us out by leaving a review of our podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Not sure how to leave a review? Here’s a link from today’s guest host on how to leave a review on iTunes.