In this episode, Chris and Becca finish the five essential steps in setting up a successful email marketing system. Last week they covered step one. This week it’s two through five. Be sure and download the episode cheat sheet below the podcast player. It has loads of information from the podcast including sample auto responder sequences. don’t forget to give us your input on the question of the week in the comments.
As a review, here are the five steps:
- Questions you need to answer before you start.
- Choosing the right email service provider
- Setting up an enticing lead magnet
- Putting together a simple sign-up form
- Build an auto responder sequence designed to boost engagement and upsell books
This episode also comes with a free cheat sheet. It has a bunch of supplemental material from the podcast including a graphic on setting up your auto responder funnel.
-Correction: In the podcast we said that Mail Chimp is free to 2500 subscribers. It is actually free to 2000 subscribers. Sorry ’bout that.
-We recommend BookFunnel as a service to host all your free books. They have an easy user interface and provide your fans with your free books in all formats. This is not an affiliate link: http://bookfunnel.com/
– SMART Marketing for Authors is having a summer blowout sale on the two most popular online marketing classes for authors. Check it out here: https://cksyme.com/summersale. Discounts good until Aug 12.