In this episode social media expert Frances Caballo shares her wisdom about Goodreads, productivity tools, where authors should be on social media and more.
- Three smarty pants tips every author needs for Goodreads.
- The importance of Goodreads groups and one that authors should get into.
- What is Goodreads Deals and why you should consider it.
- Why audience is important when it comes to choosing a social media channel.
- Facebook ads pros and cons.
- Who Frances follows on social media for expert advice.
- Summer Blow Out Sale info coming next week!
- The Author’s Guide to Goodreads (book link)
- Frances’ Amazon author page (see her books here)
- Find out about Goodreads Deals here
- Shareist social management app
- Goodreads Author Feedback group
- Social Media Just For Writers blog
- Follow Frances on Twitter @CaballoFrances
- Frances on Facebook