In episode 004, well-known book publishing and marketing expert Jane Friedman gives listeners the skinny on everything from pitching traditional publishers to book pricing, promoting yourself, and more.
This episode includes:
- Advice on how to make the jump from indie author to traditional publishing…or if you should
- The pros and cons of book pricing
- Jane’s three tips on building your platform
- How to tackle writing with a business approach
- Jane’s one big Smarty Pants tip will surprise you and save you time
Don’t forget to enter our fabulous June kickoff contest. You can win weekly prizes by using the hashtag #smartypantspodcast when you share the show on Twitter or Facebook and if you leave a review on iTunes, you’ll be eligible to win a grand prize: a free ticket to the popular online class, Turn Your Social Media Pages Into Shopping Channels.