This book includes a free comprehensive online course linked in the book!
Does social media marketing wear you out? Do you wish there was an easier way to reach your target audience in fewer places? Award-winning marketer Chris Syme has worked with hundreds of self-published authors to help them streamline and turbo boost their book marketing process. Let Chris show you how to demystify the process of selling books with social media so you can have more time to write.
This book is not for hobby writers; it’s for serious authors who want to make a living selling books and are looking to make smart business decisions about marketing their books. In her practical teaching style, Syme imparts all the necessary strategies you’ll ever need to market with social media backed up with marketing best practices and research. In this book you’ll discover:
- The missing chapter: The secrets to selling with social media that nobody else is telling you
- How to avoid over-marketing: How to match your platform level to the appropriate marketing strategies for maximum success.
- The big three: How to sell more books with just a website, an email marketing system, and a Facebook business page.
- How less is actually more: You will learn to designate one primary social media channel for engagement and leave the rest on auto pilot as outposts.
- Content is the kingdom: How to craft the right content and opens the doors to engagement.
- Email + social media = winner. How to turbo boost your email marketing with social media campaigns
- How to use the newest book launch strategies: Discover why social media blasts are not as effective for book launches as you might think.
Buy Now & Get the Free Online Course
Also Available from Chris Syme
SMART Social Media For Authors
“This book is not a laundry list of a thousand pieces of tactical advice, because every book needs a plan that’s uniquely fitted to that book and that author. (Also because tactics change rapidly, and this book needs to stay relevant for more than 15 minutes.) It’s more about getting into the mindset than about what price to pay for Facebook ads. But there are plenty of specifics here that any author can sink their teeth into”
– Josh Bernoff, best-selling author of Writing Without Bullshit, Groundswell and Empowered
This new manual (updated in June 2015) includes everything you need to know about how to put together a social media training that promotes responsible social media use.Taken from the author’s popular Practice Safe Social workshops, this practical step-by-step manual covers how to teach people to protect their privacy on all the biggest social media platforms, traps to watch out for, and how to build a reputation and prevent crises by learning the how, when, where, and what of posting. Also, the author shows how to build a loyal following and use social media as an online resumé. It’s the perfect resource for sports teams, community managers, higher education institutions, crisis PR managers, media trainers, employers, and anyone that uses social media. It’s loaded with case studies and the good, bad, and ugly of social media. Originally published in 2013, this version has been updated to June 2015.
A process-oriented, no-nonsense guide on how to integrate social media into your crisis communication plan. From CKSyme.org, an experienced crisis/reputation agency, this step-by-step manual covers social media monitoring tools, advanced social media content strategies that build loyalty, and a comprehensive crisis communication template for any size organization. Full of resources and case studies, this guide will become a go-to resource for your organization’s success.